I'm In the Military and looking to buy In Homestead, I need a place that's atleast a 3/2 and has a gated back yard because I have a dog.

Asked by TiffanyPorterfield, Homestead, FL Thu Nov 7, 2013

Answers

9
Michelle Whi…, Agent, Homestead, FL
Sun Mar 9, 2014
Hi Tiffany,

I just helped a military person from the Homestead base purchase a home. Please let me know if you are still interested in purchasing a home. I can help you through the whole process and guide you in helping you get all the credits a military qualifies for. Call or email me for information regarding builders credits toward your closing costs.

Michelle White
The Keyes Company
Homestead office
786-303-3868
Email: MichelleWhite@Keyes.com
Juana Morales, Agent, Homestead, FL
Sat Mar 8, 2014
I totally understand you. Some associations has restrictions about pets, depends in the weight. Tell me a little bit about your baby, how many pounds does he/she weights? Are you going to use your va, or want to use fha , or conventional? You don't know? Don't worry, I can help you. Call me 305.316.6647 Juana Morales. :P
I have two small dogs, they're half yorkie and and half miniature dotson and weigh about 10 pounds each. I have pre approved loan from Chase also I have a line of credit.
Flag Mon Mar 31, 2014
Michelle Whi…, Agent, Homestead, FL
Wed Jan 1, 2014
Hi Tiffany,

I have not just one. but many properties that may be of interest to you.
Please email me your email address: MichelleWhite@Keyes.com and I will email you a list of properties to choose from.
Thank you & Happy New Year!
It's a great year to purchase a new home!

Please Call or email me today!
Michelle White
The Keyes Company
786-303-3868
Beverly Dill…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Wed Jan 1, 2014
Please let me know if you are still looking for a home in Homestead. I have the perfect one that has a large back fenced yard for your dog. A VA loan would be your choice correct?
This house is a large 3/2 with an in ground pool. The master is separate from the other bedrooms. All fresh paint inside. Two car garage. A living area and a family room area. Walk-in closets in each bedroom. The carpet has been removed from all rooms except the entrance and kitchen, therefore you could make it your own choice! There are no appliances. The pool equipment will need replacing, as well. A newer roof!! Great neighborhood!!

Beverly Dillon
Century 21
Keysbeverly@gmail.com
Michelle Whi…, Agent, Homestead, FL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
CALL ME 788-303-3868
I SPECIALIZE IN THE HOMETEAD AREA

MICHELLE WHITE
KEYES REAL ESTATE
HOMESTEAD FL
Andy Wood, , Florida
Fri Nov 8, 2013
Are you already linked up with a lender? A good first step is getting pre-approved for a loan amount so you will know how much money you can borrow before you start looking at properties. If you do end up looking at short sale and foreclosure properties as Simon mentioned below, I specialize in a renovation loan called the FHA 203K that allows a buyer to borrow money on top of the price of the home to make needed or cosmetic repairs with only 3.5% down. It is a great program to help you get all you want in a house...even put up a fence in the back yard if you find the perfect home and it doesn't have the fence for your dog. It certainly helps broaden your search. Being in the military, you are probably looking into a VA loan (I can do those as well), however, if you are interested in the FHA 203K and making changes to a property, my suggestion would be to refinance after 1 year to a VA loan...

I would be more than happy to help you with any type of financing. If you are interested in learning more about the 203K, my website has a wealth of information on it http://www.titanhl.com

Please feel free to reach out to me if I can assist you!

Thank you!

Andy Wood
Titan Home Lending
727-410-9663
awood@titanhl.com
http://www.titanhl.com
Simon Campbe…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
Your post says that you are looking for property in Homestead. You should check out this site: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/. It is a leading website database that contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation.

All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day. Membership opens up the listing and reveals the contact information and a detailed property description including more photos.

I did a quick check for 3 BR/2 BA homes in your area and I found 694 active listings starting at $32,000. Here is the link to check it out: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/fl/county086/homest…

Since you are in the military, I would highly recommend getting a VA loan. The terms are excellent and they do not require any money down nor do they carry mortgage insurance.
David Cirinna, Agent, Homestead, FL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
Hi Tiffany,
For me to better assist you I will need to know if you spoke with a loan officer to see what you qualify for. If you have not I can refer you to a couple of loan officers that do VA loans.

I specialize in the Homestead to Kendall area and as new home consultant.

Please feel free to call me with any questions you have.

David Cirinna
Broker Associate

RESF
786-390-6324
dcirinna@resf.com
Carlos Escam…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Nov 7, 2013
I help to find properties to Military soldier before and I can help you with your request, also Homestead is the area I work the most.

please give me a call for more details and be able to start the research of your new home.
Waterstone, Keys gate and Oasis are great places to start.

call me at your earlier convenience.

Carlos Escamilla CDPE
Certified Distressed Property Expert
carlos04667@gmail.com
(305) 300-8814
Realty World Executive Homes
Always view our latest info Website.
http://www.miamirealestatehomenow.com
Call me!! I will help you find a home.
Michelle White
786-303-3868
Keyes Real Estate
Flag Fri Nov 8, 2013