I'm Amber and I am looking for a 3bd 2bath in the Otter Creek area 72210. My husband has no credit and my credit is a 591. Can anyone help?

Asked by Amber Anderson, Little Rock, AR Mon Jul 23, 2012

In real need of assistance. I really am looking for a rent to own and someone to help fix my credit to be qualified to buy my first home!! I am in need of info about ways to buy a home and how it is done.

Answers

6
Mike Rushin’s answer
Mike Rushin, , Little Rock, AR
Tue Jul 24, 2012
Thank you for your inquiry regarding our rental properties.

You may preview our units at http://www.MikeRushinRealtors.com. When you are on the site, you will click on Rentals, look for the green banners (For Lease) and click on View Detail for more information and pictures.

You may check out a key anytime before 3 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. There is a refundable key deposit of $25.00, and I will make a copy of your driver’s license. The key must be returned by 4 PM on the day you check it out.

My office is in the Plaza West Bldg. suite 670 (behind Park Plaza Mall). My phone number is 663-3419.

trulytruliaf…, , Arkansas
Mon Aug 27, 2012
if you have time (6-12 months) try these guys: https://www.naca.com
contact the local office and see when they meet next.
good luck in making your home ownership dreams come try.
Kim, Home Buyer, Bryant, AR
Mon Jul 23, 2012
The best option is to speak with a lender about how you can bring up your credit score, have a few ppl you can call to get working on that if you want to call me I will share info on who to call. 501-353-3264
Scott Deaton, Agent, North Little Rock, AR
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Hello, Amber

yes, there are financing options we can look at for you and your husband. I would be glad to assist you with the financing options through some preferred mortgage partners of mine, plus help you with finding the right home for you and your family. You can reach me at 5015809151. I have access to all the homes currently on the market.
Ray Johnson, Agent, NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Hi Amber!

The best way is to call a local lender and talk to them about getting pre-approved. You will probably have some work to do on your credit, but a mortgage professional would be the best person to talk to. If you would like, you can email me or call me and I can give you a list of some of the lenders in the area. Most home owners that are willing to do a "rent to own" or "lease option" will want to see a good credit history as well. Don't let that discourage you! It might take a couple of months and hard work, but you can do it!!

Ray Johnson
501-650-2865
Mike Rushin, , Little Rock, AR
Mon Jul 23, 2012