I looking for the house for sale on Victorville for 3 month ago but any time agent busy one they call back to me they say, they don't have any

Asked by David Nguyen, Victorville, CA Sat Mar 23, 2013

house for sale now this agent # 714-469-1744

Answers

6
Israel Chaid…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu May 16, 2013
Victorvilly properties are selling like hot cakes, make sure the agent you are using is a full time agent and not a part timer, Check out my reviews and contact me if you need my help. Izzy 213.221.1321
David Nguyen, Home Buyer, Victorville, CA
Sun Mar 24, 2013
3 months ago and now that mean every day ( 90 days ) agent away busy and this guy say no more house for sale this guy have this cell # 714-469-1744
H C Washingt…, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Sorry you're having trouble finding a home. Call me @ 760.559.2678 and give me the opportunity to assist you in finding a home that will fit your needs. Finding a new home is not something to eave to chance but one that includes your working hand in hand with your agent using the most up to date systems ensuring your successv
Jose Ixmay, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Hello David,

As my colleague mentioned, inventory is low so you have to move quickly once a property becomes available. Give me a call if it is not working out with your current agent and we can discuss how I help home buyers in this market.
Catherine M.…, Agent, Hesperia, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Then you need to move on to another agent . Unless you are working with many Realtors , You should pick a Realtor , that is going to work for you. While this market is low on inventory, We have many buyers . Are you paying cash ? financing ?
Catherine Haney
DRE # 01461878
760-900-8580
Zoe Anspach, Agent, Hesperia, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Hi David,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble finding homes in Victorville. We have low inventory in Victorville and the houses for sale are moving fairly quickly.

Better look on your search! :)

Zoe Munoz
Z Realty
(760) 995-4112