Home Buying in Clear Lake>Question Details

Salimeh, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I look for 4 bedroom in 77062 and I look for home

Asked by Salimeh, Houston, TX Sun Apr 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085825194-1417-Silverpines-R…

Answers

8
Salimeh,
You are in luck this week. I am taking a listing that is 4 Bedrooms and located in 77062! What is your price point and will you be getting a loan? If you have preapproval we can certainly discuss viewing this home later on the weekend as it is in readying stage.

Look forward to helping you with your real estate needs if you are not already committed to another buyers agent at this time.

Thanks for the inquiry. Feel free to contact me or visit my website!
Nancy
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
Salimeh,
Please check out my listing at 14911 Aspen Hills Drive. It has 4 bedrooms and is located in 77062!

Please go to HAR.com and view MLS#14681261. This home is move in ready. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a showing for this property. It will be held open on Sunday May 5th from 2PM-4PM and this might be a great time to take a look.

Please advise if you are working with a realtor presently.
Thanks for your interest and I would be happy to help with your real estate needs.

Nancy

Feel free to contact me at 832-415-4753. Visit my website for further details.
Hi, We have several houses for sale in that area, what is the price point you are looking?
I have houses for sale with 4 bedroom in 77062 in Bay Glen/ Oak brook West/bay Oaks sec/ Bay Forest. Which is the area that you are looking for?
Give a me call to 713-269-3727 o send me your email to send you the information of the houses available in that area and prices.
Look forward to help you.
Adriana Robles
Adriana@uptownhouston.com
Call me At 281-795-1959
Tiffany Romero
The New Realty Group
Run from dis lady, She is bad women. She just care about robbin you money. She drive a POS Hummer and don care bout nothin. I have bad experience wit her. She pick me up to look for homes and half way through the trip she ask me for money to fill up gas cause she had no money. Run from dis lady!
Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
Hi Salim,

Looks like you are trying to look for something to your liking since March. Let me know exactly what type of home you want and I will be happy to discuss with you and see what will work for you within the specific requirements you have.

Email or call at the number below and I will be happy to explain how the entire process works. I also have some lenders that I can refer you to if you need a loan.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
Send me some more information on what it is your looking for... I'll send you some links to homes...

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5503
Contact@HouseHuntingHouston.com
You can also give me a call at 255-640-4371.
If you are still looking I can certainly hell you. Please email me at twc4000@yahoo.com or patricia.isom@yahoo.com.