I live in the Bahamas and I want to purchase a home/condo in Orlando what requirements do I need to meet to qualify for financing

Asked by dominiqueramsey, Orlando, FL Mon Jun 24, 2013

Answers

9
Keyla Cruz, , Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi Dominique, visit our Chase website for a complete pre-qualification.

https://www.chase.com/mortgage/loan-officer/loan-officer-det…
Sylvia Paul, Agent, Apopka, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi Dominuque, you are in luck! I am from The Bahamas doing business here in
the Orlando area. Would love to assist you. Lets just say, I've got your back!
Feel free to contact me directly.
Sylvia Paul
(407) 864-3139
sylvia@sylviapaulrocks.com
Richard- El…, Other Pro, Augusta, GA
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Auria Le Bel…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Hi Dominique

I can help you find the right Lender that can work with you on getting a loan to purchase a condo/townhome in Orlando. You can contact me at:
Alebellot@cfl.rr.com.

Auria Le Bellot/Broker Associate
Keller Williams at The Parks
Zach Seybold, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Hello Dominique,

It's possible that your local Bahamian bank may finance your purchase for you but if not, then the first thing you will want to do is contact a lender or mortgage broker located in the area where you wish to purchase. In Orlando lenders are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to foreign nationals buying property here since 31% of all property transactions here involve a foreign national.

For the names of a couple of good local Orlando area lenders please respond to this or contact me:

Zach Seybold
Seybold Brokers & Associates
407-647-4321 x101
Carl Head, Agent, Maitland, FL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Hi Dominique,

While I would like to work with you and earn your business, AND even though she is somewhat of a competitor, I have to say in your case SYLVIA PAUL would be a great agent for you to work with.

She is knowledgeable and experienced when dealing with Buyers from out of the country, and she is a pleasure to be around. I think you would genuinely like working with her, and I am confident that she will be able to handle all the details particular to your situation.

Best of luck with your home search.

Carl Head
Realty Center Orlando
Thank you
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
Ricardo Diaz, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Saint Augustine, FL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Hello Dominique,

There are some questions I would need to ask you to get a better idea of your situation, but based on the preliminary information you have provided you are probably looking at a foreign national loan. Most foreign national loans will finance a maximum of 65% of the purchase price. In order to apply for one of these loans, you will need to provide credit references, bank account statements, a valid visa & passport, employment verification and show that you have 24 months of reserves. If you are interested in obtaining more information before applying, please feel free to contact me. We currently do offer foreign national loans.
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Foreign national loans are a subject all of their own. I have several Foreign national lenders all with different qualifications, rates and down payment requirements. For details please e mail alan@FrontlineFloridaRealtty.com or text your e mail address to 407 832 4888 and I will spring into action !!
Carrie Court…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi Dominique!
You will need to have the following information when you decide to apply for a mortgage...

Verification of income-
Earnings statements: W-2 forms, recent pay stubs and tax returns for the past two years;
If you are self-employed: profit and loss statements and tax returns for current year and previous two years;

Additional income: social security, overtime bonus, commission, interest income, veteran's benefits and so on.

Verification of your assets

List of bank account numbers, the address of your bank branch, checking and savings account statements for the previous 2-3 months;

List of savings bonds, stocks or investments and their approximate market values;

Copies of titles to any motor vehicles that are paid in full.
Information about the purchase

Your debts-
Credit card bills for the past few billing periods;
Other consumer debt such as car loans, furniture loans, student loans and other personal and cosigned installment loans with creditor addresses and phone numbers;
Evidence of mortgage and/or rental payments;
Copies of alimony or child support.

If you have no established credit history, supply the lender with canceled checks for rent, utilities and other recurring obligations to show payment history and amount of revolving debt.

Lenders may also ask you about the origin of your down payment. If money for down payment is a gift from a relative, bring to the interview a copy of gift letter and copy of gift check. The gift letter states that the money will not have to be repaid.

Let me know if you would like me to put you in touch with a local Mortage Broker who can help you find the right type of loan that best fits your needs!

Carrie Courtney - 407-922-9767
Contact me at: CarrieCLPM@gmail.com
Visit our website for helpful information regarding getting a mortgage! http://www.CLREflorida.com