I live in southern cailfornia...my credit is not that great (low 700's). I would like to attempt to buy a house in Opp and my mother would live

Asked by Calimom, Opp, AL Sun Sep 27, 2009

in it and pay the mortgage...but I am not sure howI would go about doing that. Any help?

Answers

7
Gwendolyn Ke…, Agent, Andalusia, AL
Wed Jan 28, 2015
That sounds like a good credit score to me, it should not be a problem. I will be glad to help you find a good home. Gwen Kelley 334-504-0547. i live in Andalusia and work the Opp area.
Gwendolyn Ke…, Agent, Andalusia, AL
Wed Jan 28, 2015
That sounds like a good credit score to me, it should not be a problem. I will be glad to help you find a good home. Gwen Kelley 334-504-0547.
Anna Montgom…, , Ellicott City, MD
Tue Sep 29, 2009
HI...
Sounds like you want to buy a 2nd home and have you Mom live in the house. There are a few options here.
Feel Free to email me and I can give you some options.
Anna
1st Mariner Mortgage
amontgomery@1stmarinerbank.com
Cherie McLain, , Rainbow City, AL
Tue Sep 29, 2009
Hey Calimom,

Wanted to make it easier to contact me:

Cherie McLain-ERA-King Real Estate - 256-390-5026

Thanks Again,,,,,,,
Cherie McLain, , Rainbow City, AL
Tue Sep 29, 2009
Hello Calimom,

I realize you have a couple of responses already, but, if you still need assistance, I'd like to talk to you about getting you pre-approved. It is a simple, fairly non-invasive process that can be done quite quickly.

I would enjoy hearing from you so that we can talk a little more indepth.

Thank you and have a great day.....

Cherie McLain-ERA-King Real Estate
Chris Wigfall, , Birmingham, AL
Sun Sep 27, 2009
Like the last agent stated, your credit score is pretty good. In the state of Alabama, you have to have a 620 and better for a loan. We should be able to make this move for your mother very smoothly. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Chris D. Wigfall
"The Real Estate Professional"
RealtySouth-Inverness
205-902-7118 cell
cwigfall@realtysouth.com
Barbara Sing…, Agent, Folsom, CA
Sun Sep 27, 2009
I am surprised you think your credit is not that great in the low 700s. That is actually pretty good credit. What you would need to do to start is find a good lender in Opp who is familiar with Alabama lending laws. If your mother has good credit as well, you can both be on the mortgage. This allows you to include your mother's income for qualifying. Although I am a California Realtor, I would be happy to refer you to an agent in Alabama who can answer your specific questions.

Barbara