I live in a house that the owner has lost to foreclosure which is owned by HSBC Bank that I would like to buy

Asked by Ardella Berry, Lancaster, CA Mon Nov 10, 2008

How can I buy the house and stay in it without moving out and going to the long process that buying normally takes?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tamara Stoebe, Agent, Lancaster, CA
Wed Dec 10, 2008
Hello Ardella,

Something you should be aware of is that you will most likely have to move from the house temporarily in order to purchase. I am an active REALTOR in the Antelope Valley and would be happy to assist you in the process of purchasing your rental property.

Please feel free to contact me at (661) 466-6849.
0 votes
Michael Lange, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Sun Dec 7, 2008
Hi Ardella,

I'm not telling you anything that you have not heard. I would find an agent to works in foreclosure properties, they have a vast amount of knowledge to pass on to you. Then I would suggest meeting with your mortgage broker and see what you can afford, they will be able to get you an LSR (Loan Status Report). This will help when you need to make a split decision on purchasing the house. I wish you the best in your venture.

Cheron Lange
0 votes
Tvandemark, , 91355
Sun Dec 7, 2008
Hi Ardella,

Have you made good progress on your home purchase? Let me know how I can assist, I was born and raised in Lancaster.

Best of luck,
(661) 310-4004
0 votes
Maria Morton, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Sun Nov 23, 2008
A local realtor can help you submit an offer to purchase and explain the process to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.mariatmorton.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Lancaster Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more