I live in Washington, but I want to buy a house in Fresno. I want to buy a house for my family. How does that work?

Asked by kuv.kelley, Fresno, CA Sun Dec 9, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Dec 10, 2012
If you can visit, before you decide, that would be preferable.
If you would like, I can e-mail "possibles"; just send your parameters.
Also, you should get Pre-Approved; I can recommend.
Inventory is low, but there are a lot of good buys.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes
Lynette Baker, Agent, Clovis, CA
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Let me know how I can help. I am connected to a Global Relocation Network via London Properties, Ltd. in Fresno. I can help you get started. Feel free to contact me.
0 votes
John Powell, , Fresno, CA
Sun Dec 9, 2012
It may be easiest if your family in Fresno contacted a Realtor they trust. Shouldn't be a big deal as long a s the correct financing is in place.
0 votes
Scott T. Pha…, Agent, Shoreline, WA
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Contact a Broker in the Washington area you feel good about, and have him/her run some interference...many Brokers work with referral Agents and Brokers in other areas/states. For example, one Client was recently put in touch with an Agent in Davis, CA and was able to make an offer and buy a property for his college student to live in. You will want a local Realtor on the ground in CA to help you with the ins and outs of that areas' Real Estate Law and procedures. You may be able to use a Lender in Washington, which could also be a benefit to you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more