I live in Tampa area,looking for lease to own property, 3 bedroom, have a few credit issues, working on that now, been on job for 15 years plus,help!!

Asked by Godschozen712, Tampa, FL Fri Mar 15, 2013

Can you tell me what steps I may take to obtain this. Condo or townhouse(2bedroom) is okay as well

Answers

6
Erek Kirsten’s answer
Erek Kirsten, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Lease to own is often superior to a deed and mortgage as you can build equity significantly faster. It also avoids having to deal with institutions. We regularly work with this way of acquiring property. It's pretty much the same as any other way. First step is locating a property you wish to occupy and go from there.
Web Reference:  http://www.KirstenRealty.com
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Have you hired a Realtor to help you with what you are looking for?
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Just make sure to hire an attorney to review the transaction or you may end up paying "rent" above market and have no hope of ever being an "owner".
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sat Mar 16, 2013
-
-
I'm in Tampa and if you have some Lease Option money, I know how to help you.

Call me today.

==
Rogel guirola, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Dear Godschozen712 lease to own is a little tricky, legal battles and a lot of times owners break their commitment to sell. the first step is ask you how long it will take you to fix your credit issues, then secure finance thru a lender to buy whatever you desire. For the mean time do a month to month lease if credit issues take months. believe me you are going to save a lot of headaches.!!
Ken Allen, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Fri Mar 15, 2013
Give me a call when you get a chance or shoot me an email so we can discuss this further. . My cell is 813-624-3679.

Ken Allen
The Toni Everett Company