I live in New Jersey and want to buy 2/2 foreclosure unit in Plaza of las Americas.

Asked by Joe, 07105 Mon Jun 2, 2008

Answers

4
Jose Klahr, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Wed Jun 4, 2008
Althought Plazza of the AMericas is in a great locations there are better buys in terms of price, location adn possibility of appreciation than Plaza of the Americas.
Send me an email at bestproperties@jklahr.com and I will send you a list of fantastic values in the area of Sunny Isles,

Jose Klahr
JKlahr Team
EWM Realtors
305-394-9662
Esther Mantel, Home Buyer, 33180
Tue Jun 3, 2008
Hi Joe,
Youv'e picked a great area to live buy into! Sunny Isles is growing and has become a great location to live in. Its near the ocean and inbetween Miami and Fort lauderdale.
There are a lot of units for sale between all the buildings at Plaza of Las Americas. There are short sales, foreclosed, estate sales and other units that are great deals. Now is the time to buy since it is a buyers market. if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, I live in the area.
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Mon Jun 2, 2008
I know that that community has several short-sale units on the market. There may be other buildings in Sunny Isles Beach that have a better upside potential in the future.
Dan, , Just Us, Atlanta, GA
Mon Jun 2, 2008
If you already know the home you want, you may want to consider working with a Realtor who will give you a rebate on your buy-side commissions (essentially money back at closing).

Try seekingagents.com to find an agent who'll do this in your area.

Best of luck!