I live in Monroe County, Michigan. I'm looking for a land contract home or a lease option to buy. Does anyone?

Asked by Amanda, Monroe, MI Fri Jun 19, 2009

know of any in the area?

Answers

2
Michael Thom…, Agent, Lambertville, MI
Sat Jun 20, 2009
I am an associate broker who lives work and has our offices in Monroe County. You didn't mention a price range or specific location in the County so I ran a pretty open search. Only 2 came back on the MLS, and I just listed a house today that would consider it so that's 3. There are a few others I know would consider it as well just from working with other clients.
The previous answer was correct that on a land contract you're going to need cash--usually 10% down minimum. Lease options can be slightly less up front, and depending on your circumstances (how long it would take to get you financed) may be a better fit. If you'd like any info on these contact me anytime at thompgroup@gmail.com No hassles ever.
Please send me all you got-can put down more than 10%-range 1-200,000
Flag Tue May 7, 2013
Mary Novak, Agent, Brighton, MI
Fri Jun 19, 2009
Hi Amanda, I work with land contracts. For a land contract you need to have a substantial down payment and be able to finance the home on your own within a specific amount of time. For more information contact me at 810.844.2280
Marvelous Mary Novak