I live in MA. There is a home listed with the owner as Homesales, Inc. What can u tell me about the company?

Asked by Looking, 02601 Tue May 12, 2009

Answers

4
Stevens & Ma…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Fri Aug 31, 2012
What information are you looking for on the property? Many sites offer different information. Call the better business bureau.
I would call my agents.
Flag Wed Oct 17, 2012
We went right to the source our agent!
Flag Sun Oct 14, 2012
What we found through the home buying process as we would call our agent with homes found on the web. Is that the sites are not always updated and realtors just leave listings on that have been sold. I would go to a reliable site.
Flag Fri Oct 12, 2012
I find CapeHomesunlimited.com website very informative.
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012
Check out Stevens & Manley Website.
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012
Bill Ryan, Agent, Osterville, MA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
I found this information for you. I would suggest working with a local Realtor. We can help protect to all through the process.

Homesales Inc. was the mortgage servicer for Fremont Investments. Fremont Investments sold it to JP Morgan Chase. If Homesales Inc. is listed as the owner, the property is a Chase REO. Call this number for the Chase REO Dept.: 1-877-584-3290.

They will not deal directly with buyers (they are robots who follow a procedure that includes hiring a local broker to sell each home). They will tell you the status.
Scott A. Nel…, , 02155
Wed May 13, 2009
Bit odd when nothing comes up in a Google search though.
Web Reference:  http://www.MedfordHouse.com
Susan, , Massachusetts
Wed May 13, 2009
It sounds like a listing service that agents pay for to get leads or a mortgage company looking for homebuyer leads.

If you email me the address. I can send you who the listing agent is.