I live aon cajon blvd I have an offer for 4,693 sq feet of my back property what is a fair reasonable price. No buildings vacant level land no graded

Asked by Michael Elliott, San Bernardino, CA Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

3
appraisercheryl’s answer
appraiserch…, Other Pro, San Bernardino, CA
Mon Aug 20, 2012
Mr. Elliott,

If I am right this is a piece that is being taken for eminent domain. There are a few property owners in your nieghborhood that would like to see a sound wall built and the average price is around $3.50 to $4.00 per square foot that is being offered from what I have been told by others along Cajon Blvd.

Hope this helps
Cheryl McDaniel
Appraisals by Cheryl
Thank you Cheryl if I need an appraiser your the one contact me at 909-277-4116
Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hi Michael, I just sold a .4 acre vacant parcel in SB to the SB Water District for 19K.
That works out to just about $1 per sq ft.

You also need to consider the affect on your lot in regards to resale after the lot line adjustment is made.

Im here if you need anything....

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference:  http://www.JORYBLAKE.com
Ryan Ottosen, Agent, Glendora, CA
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Mr. Elliot if I hear your question correctly you are asking if $4,693 is a good price for a level piece of raw land in San Bernardino? If that is correct and your lot is a regular sized lot to build a single family residence on then I would say this is a fair price especially if it is all cash. If it is commercial land and someone is trying to take a piece of it then there might be other options which are financially better for you. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance or if this even helped. Enjoy the day.