I like to move in Fl from Ca in a safe place with good schools. But where?

Asked by Erika, Miami, FL Mon Apr 8, 2013

I like to move in Fl from California in a safe area with good schools(my son is in kindergarten now)price for a house around 200.000$ Any ideea?

Answers

5
Maribel Torr…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hello Erica.
I'm a real estate agent for 9 years. I am a mother of 2 young boys and I can relate to your concern. With my expertise in selling properties all over Palm Beach County and Broward County, Boca Raton is a very nice city to live in, if you prefer Palm Beach County. At the $200,000 price point, this will qualify you for a townhouse or villa and would be an older home because it is an older city. If you choose to live in Broward County, I would suggest, Parkland, or the north end of Coral Springs, where the homes are newer, although, you are still at the townhouse price point. Note that the next city north of Coral Springs is Boca Raton. They are 15 minutes away from one another although they are two separate counties. Hope this information helps you in you search for real estate. If I can be of anymore assistance, please do not hesitate to call me. Best Wishes. Maribel - Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate: 954-268-3975.
Thanks Maribel. I am looking now in Boca Raton and Coral S. but I am confuse about schools, I sow different score for school, in different sites, like greatschool..and I don't now which district is good , to looking for a house in that district. thanks again
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
Bev West, Agent, Greeley, CO
Thu Aug 15, 2013
As a Realtor, we are not allowed to recommend one area over another especially when it comes to neighborhoods,schools and safety. That is considered steering. Highly recommend that you do your homework on the internet or talk to friends or neighbors that might already live in that state and talk to the local police station as far as crime and safety concerns.
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
The best schools in south Florida are in Parkland and right now there is a Carriage Home in Parkland Terraces for $199 probably the lowest price in Parkland. In fact Forbes magazine rated Parkland schools #1 in the US for bang for the real estate buck !!!!

Second to Parkland schools is Coral Springs and you can get many townhomes or condos there for 200.
Rodd Sherads…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Regarding schools and overall raising a family, Cooper City & Weston have traditionally been rated amoung the very best in the nation per ratings by House & Gardens.
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hi Erika,

You should consider Boca Raton. Boca Raton has some of the best schools in the state.

If I can be of further service please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Thanks for replay, what district school is the best in Boca Raton area with houses in my price range? Definitely I will call you when I will be in area.
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013