Mostafa Shir…, Home Owner in Palatine, IL

I like to know how I can pay my assessment in Palatine

Asked by Mostafa Shirazi, Palatine, IL Thu May 9, 2013

Answers

3
Pablo Perez,…, , Orlando, FL
Fri May 10, 2013
As stated below, you have perhaps mistakenly asked this question down here in Orlando. Mr. Geer has the right point. You would need your homeowners association information for further information. If you live in a community/subdivision, use that community/subdivision name in a Google search for HOA information. For example, if you live in Palatine Hills (just an example) you would search for Palatine Hills HOA. You may get lucky enough to find the information in your state's Division of Corporations website as well, offered by the Department of State. Good Luck!
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Fri May 10, 2013
You've asked this question in Orlando Florida. None of us down here would know that.
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Thu May 9, 2013
Mostafa Shirazi,

Contact your home owners association for direction on how to pay your assesment. If you don't know wow to contact them, ask a neighbor who to contact.