I like 8436 SW 29th St. in Mirmar, please expound on the neighborhood

Asked by laugra, Miramar, FL Sun Apr 28, 2013

are there room for negotiation regarding the Price? is this a split level or not.. Please communicate via my email

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113582867-8436-SW-29th-St-Mi…

Answers

4
Clifford Fel…, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Apr 29, 2013
My former brother in-law and his wife lived there for several years. They liked the fact that the homes in that area are moderately priced and conveniently located near major expressways, places of worship and shopping. My son graduated from Miramar High and that school has a very good program for advanced students. Hopefully this info was helpful to you.
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
I would drive around the neighborhoods you like and check them out. I always tell my clients to go to the nearest Publix in the evening to see the people that live in that area.
Andrew Muller, Agent, Weston, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Property is under contract for 3weeks.
Hire a realtor if you want to buy.
It is a seller's market again, you will need an expert on your side.

Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Hi Laugra,
I own a towhome in this area his is a two story 4 bedroom towmhome, and prices are typical for this size townhome. It maybe some room to negotitate but you will never know until you put in a offer. Please contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com