Rebecca, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

I like 185 Ramona Ave but too small for a multi family. Can anyone point out a few larger homes to look at on internet with a nice yard for the kids?

Asked by Rebecca, Staten Island, NY Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

5
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Rebecca, Take a look at my website http://www.neuhausrealty.com and see what listing fit hyour criteria. Then give me a call at 718 689-3850 so that we can discuss your needs and find you the new home of your dreams.
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Rebecca, Thank you for your thumbs up. I trust that once you've seen my website you won't want or need to go anywhere else.
Jill Subes, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Rebecca, look at Tomcriimisrealty.com and you can put in all your criteria and search for a home that fits your needs
Arlene Trunzo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Hi Rebecca, I just ran a quick search for you in Annadale, Princes Bay & Huguenot 1 & 2 family homes. There are currently 30 homes for sale 3,000 sq ft. or larger. Price varies from $694,000 to $949, 900 most with yards. Feel free to contact me to narrow down your search criteria. Or feel free to go to my site where you can search for homes listed in Staten Island and more.
Deborah Brac…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Call me at 718 619 5701 and I would be glad to help you.

Deborah Bracco
Robert DeFalco Realty