I know nothing about how payments are done for houses. I am actually a student and am interested in the

Asked by Chanse, Greenville, MS Thu Jul 9, 2009

future and wanted to know how the payment of the houses are done. I assume that they are done monthly, and if so, is there an average per price range?

Answers

3
, ,
Fri Jul 10, 2009
You are way ahead of the curve just by asking. Check out http://www.bankrate.com for a lot of information on mortgages and credit cards and...
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Jul 9, 2009
Chanse,
Yes mortgage payments are monthly. Unlike rent a mortgage is paid in for the month you have already lived in. For example when you rent you are paying for the next month. In a mortgage situation you pay for the past. Payments are based on how much you borrow, the interest rate that you have on your loan, and the term of the loan ( the repayment period like 30 years).

So no real average price.
Sorry

Hope this helps,
Linda S. Cef…, Agent, Franklin, WI
Thu Jul 9, 2009
It's good to hear that as a student you are interested in the home buying process. It would help me to know if you are in college or high school or other.

Linda