I just tried to get a pre approval for a house loan... the bank would approve me but PMI wouldn't. I have a

Asked by Star, 61611 Thu Jun 11, 2009

score of 660 with a very low debt/income ratio. Where do I go from here?

Answers

4
Happy In Cen…, Agent, Peoria, IL
Tue Dec 8, 2009
We just went through Jeannie at Herget Bank in Pekin and she's awesome! I had previously tried going FHA through a CEFCU recommended agent, but it was taking a long time, and he wasn't very helpful. Jeannie had a preapproval for me within 15 minutes! My credit wasn't great, and I didn't have much for a down payment. I looked up her information on Herget's website.
David Cruick…, , Palatine, IL
Fri Jun 12, 2009
What were your ratios? Your best bet would be to use a broker to sift through lenders and find one that can meet your needs. If you would like any help I would be happy to provide it and get you the pre-approval you need.

You can reach me in the evenings and weekends as well as during the day.

David Cruickshank
Ardain Mortgage Corp
847-354-5455
davidc@ardain.com
, ,
Thu Jun 11, 2009
Star;

I know of a couple local lenders who I think might be able to help you.

Call or text me at 309-208-7748 and I will see what I can do to help you.

Tony
Web Reference:  http://www.TonyBrust.com
Nike (Nikki)…, , Beverly, Chicago, IL
Thu Jun 11, 2009
Hi Star,

Please contact me and I can get you an FHA loan with 3.5% downpayment, no MI worries because the Mortgage Insurance would be through HUD. You definitely pass - the minimum score we look for is 620. Please look me up at http://www.marvelmortgage.com.
BTW I host a radio show on mortgages every Sunday from 2.30pm to 3.00pm on 106.3FM. Please listen and I will address your situation on the show too, while keeping your information private.
You really should not be having this problem, I assure you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon