I just posted a question....but I also wanted to ask ..if im on SSD and have good credit..couldn't I use my boyfriends income also to help buy a home?

Asked by Nita, Hendersonville, TN Fri Jul 26, 2013

Answers

5
Krista Abshu…, Agent, Fuquay Varina, NC
Thu Aug 15, 2013
Absolutely, but they will also have to consider his credit score and debt to income level as well.

Best of luck!
Maleekloan1, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Nov 10, 2015
Attention!!!

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don't know what to do.

I am Mr. Maleek Johnson, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of 1,000.00 to 10,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL: naleekfinancials1@outlook.com

We offer the following loans below,
*personal loans[secure and unsecured]
*business loans[secure and unsecured]
*combination loans
*students loans
*Auto Loan Refinance
*consolidation loans and so many others.

Interested applicant should please fill our application form below.

FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED

Full Name ..........
Age .......
Personal Phone Number .......
Country ......
Email ............
Address ........
State .....
Have you applied before? .....
Marital Status ............
Loan amount needed as loan ............
Loan Duration .......
Occupation ........
Monthly Income........
Do you understand English?..........

In acknowledgment to this mail, we can start with the processing of your loan. There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company.

Maleek.
stephen Steve, Other Pro, Jefferson, IA
Sun Jul 19, 2015
You could, although I would not recommend doing so as co-signing a loan for a girl/boyfriend can be detrimental to either one's credit score.
I recommend trying to qualify on your own.
Let your boy friend pay for your car or other bills if he can afford to.
Co-signing on a loan is a huge risk and or liability.....

Get some free credit advice from your local housing agency or contact HUD.
Curly Sue, , Texas
Fri Jul 26, 2013
Sure, if his credit qualifies for a loan.
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Fri Jul 26, 2013
You would have to use not just his income but also his credit history. You would have to be co-owners of the property and you will still need to find out if your disability income counts toward the mortgage payment. Contact a mortgage professional. Better to KNOW than to GUESS.
Thank You!!
Flag Fri Jul 26, 2013