I heard from family and a friend that there some programs for the New First Time Home in Polk County for down payment assistance. I need some help.

Asked by lyzzette.m.marin, 33844 Thu Nov 22, 2012

Answers

5
, ,
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Hi Lyzzette,

I have something even better. Haines City is an area that's eligible for the no money down USDA mortgage!

One of the best things about this mortgage is the monthly mortgage insurance is substantially less than an FHA or conventional mortgage and that's with no money down.

Here's an example: An FHA mortgage of $155,000 is going to have a monthly mortgage insurance payment of $161.45 but on a USDA mortgage it's only going to add $51.66 to your monthly payment.

The other nice thing is you can actually roll your closing costs into the loan as long as the appraised value supports it.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. You can also find info on my USDA Mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Peoples Bank & Trust
(877)228-9069
John Burke do you think you can help my husband purchase this home in Haines City for only $39,000 especially if we put down $25,000 cash? Our credit is not that great but we really love this home and we want to purchase it and it is a mobile home can you help us John? Please let me know ok? If you can give me an email address I will send you my contact information.
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
Jerry Woods, , Haines City, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi i'm Jerry Woods and specilize in the Rt 27/Haines City area.
Please tell me more about what you are looking for (3/2,price,pool,etc). This area qualifies for 0 down and I can get you a brand new home that will qualify for that program.

jerry.woods.2000@gmail.com
Usda Mortgage…, , Jacksonville, FL
Sun Dec 2, 2012
You can't beat 100% USDA for Polk County - learn more about Florida USDA Loans at http://www.UsdaMortgageSource.com
Sandra Sanna, Agent, Tarpon Springs, FL
Fri Nov 23, 2012
Your friend is right. There are some great programs available now.
Just send me your contact information and specific location to move to,
and I will be able to help you.
My email is: sandra.sanna@floridamoves.com
727-439-4400
Coldwell Banker
Kathy Dooley, Agent, Montgomery, AL
Thu Nov 22, 2012
Good evening... The best person to contact for that information would be your local lenders. There are several programs out there that can be used for first time home buyers. But a reputable local lender can look at your particular situation and put you into a program that would best suit you.