I heard Anita Terrace recently converted from co-op to condos.

Asked by sandoids, Forest Hills, NY Mon Mar 4, 2013

Is this a good investment or has their past bankruptcy ruined their property?

Answers

7
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Mar 5, 2013
When buying any co-op it is very important to have your attorney review the building's finances and all other related paperwork before signing the actual contract; if you are satisfied after that point, make your decision; the units are co-ops.
Sonia Martin…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Not true. I happen to own a co-op in Anita Terrace and I have not heard anything like this. It is a great investment! Finances are very healthy, Buildings have been updated with very modern lobbies and we did not have to pay one extra dollar on account of all the work that was done. Overall maintenance is great. On top of that, Anita Terrace has now a great neighbor. A brand new condo building on the corner of 99th Avenue and 63rd Drive, which has brought a lot of value to the area. We could not be happier with the present situation of Anita Terrace.

Poor management and bankruptcy are things of the past. Prices are going up and inventory is very low.

Sonia Martinez
(917) 775-4727
Terry Koraha…, , 11358
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Hi Sandoids, Ditto ditto with Sonia's answer. Great area, close to EVERYTHING. 20% Down payment is required. TKorahais@elliman.com
Maureen Mizu…, Agent, Ozone Park, NY
Fri Mar 8, 2013
There is already an excellent answer to that question.
Aris, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Wed Mar 6, 2013
what is the required DP at anita terrace??
Anu Dutta, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Wed Mar 6, 2013
I believe it is still a co op.
Lucky, Agent, Forest Hills, MI
Mon Mar 4, 2013
I DONT KNOW. I CAN LOOK
LUCKY DAY REALTY
917-723-3000