I haven't attempted loan pre-approval. CS is good but want better before applying, advice?

Asked by Kiesha Benn, Brooklyn, NY Sun Jan 6, 2013

Answers

4
Amanda Albert, Agent, Woodbridge, CT
Sun Jan 6, 2013
I can recommend Jeff Whitlock at William Raveis, West Hartford, CT office. He can advise you and of course there is no obligation. 860-521-4311.
Thank you so much
Flag Sun Jan 13, 2013
lb1373, Agent, Pomfret Center, CT
Thu Jul 4, 2013
The longer you wait for the "perfect" score the higher the rates will go. It's six of one and hal a dozen of another. Once you're in then you can play the interest rate game. Not to mention, you will be helping your credit score by paying your loan on time. (I believe that most people are responsible.) Go to a lender and you may be pleasantly surprised. Steve Tessler at Raveis Mortgage: 860-471-8264 or Greg Ward at Ward Kilduff Mortgage: 860-658-7100. If you need an agent, feel free to contact me: 860-481-9728.
Esther Farr,…, Agent, New Britain, CT
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hi Kiesha,

If you have credit cards make sure that the balances on them are less than 50% of the credit line. Also, don't close any credit cards thinking that will impove credit scores.

These are just a few quick fixes I have encountered this pass year.

If I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to call. Thank you in advance.

Esther A. Farr, GRI

http://www.AdFarrRealty.com
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Jan 6, 2013
It is imperative that you shop around for a mortgage broker that can explore all your finance status and review your credit report. He/she can advice you in the right direction, in case that you need to do so or give you that pre approval letter that you are looking for right away. Is always a good idea to check your credit report and have time to repair errors that can appear in that document.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone
Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com