I have two adjacent properties of raw land for which I need appraisals. Ten years ago they each had a twelve-unit apt. building on each of them.

Asked by kevin, Chandler, AZ Fri Mar 29, 2013

Parcel #'s 142-27-051 & 142-27-007g; aka 7101 & 7107 N. 80th Ave. Glendale, AZ 85303. My email is kevin@kevincabianca.com

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeffrey Masich’s answer
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Dear Kevin:

If you need a licensed appraisal you can go ahead. If you wish to know what similar properties have sold fore feel free to ask. Access to water, power and sewer will determine price in addition to location and road access.

Jeffrey Masich, Realtor, GRI, MBA
Arizona homes and land for purchase or sale
0 votes
CAgent007, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Hi Kevin

You are going to have to hire yourself a Certified General Appraiser and be clear as to what type of value you are looking for. The appraiser can value the property as raw land; he can value the lot as subject to completion of construction, value the land as to build out and projected income value, value both parcels together, etc. As agents we can all come up with a price that we believe the land will sell for but it has no meaning like an appraisal would have.

You can find appraisers at the appraisal board website, Google them and try to find the best one (ask alot of questions), or ask your lender. If you are looking for an agent to list the land for sale feel free to call or email me.

Good Luck and hope this helps!

Juan Pesqueira
American Associates Real Estate
Homes | Condos | Investments
Spanish and English speaking Realtor
Realtor, Appraiser
8930 E. Raintree Drive Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Office 480-458-8007 | Fax 480.767.7200
email: pesqueira2@cox.net
TEMPE REALTY CO. http://www.TempeHomesCondos.Com
LAVISH PAD BOUTIQUE | http://AZLuxuryHomeBlog.Com
TEMPE REAL ESTATE BLOG - http://TempeRealEstateBlog.wordpress.com

Its Not a Privilage, It’s a Necesity!
0 votes
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Mar 29, 2013
If you want to have an appraisal done on the property, then you will want to hire an appraiser. Are you looking for recent closings and listings in the area that are comparable to your property? I can send you a list of these properties.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more