I have the following question about this lot in Prairie Meadows - Is there a minimum value of the houses built in Praire Meadows?

Asked by Janice Bowers, El G.H.E.K.O., Tucson, AZ Fri Mar 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106394177--Overview-Drive-St…

Answers

2
gingles52, Home Buyer, Clay Center, KS
Sat Mar 23, 2013
I did not realize that this site was used as a try to dating site. The comment from Favour Jobe is very inappropriate for this site. It is definitly a turn off to this site.

Darrell Gingles
Clay Center, KS
Barbara Guld…, Agent, Clay Center, KS
Fri Mar 1, 2013
There is no minimum value of a home to be built in Praire Meadows. The home has to be "stick" built and can not be a modular. It can't be just straight lines, but has to have some shape to the home. Of course to build a new home today, you probably are looking at at least $150,000. Most of the homes in that housing area are about $200,000 homes.at least. If I can help you more, let me know or you can call our office at 785 632-6386. Thanks, Barbara Guldner