I have recived a request for info on a house that was listed on your website are they checked out before the postings

Asked by Corey Wells, Hesperia, CA Tue Nov 6, 2012

Answers

2
Karen Sanchez, Agent, Apple Valley, CA
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Hi Corey, Houses come to Trulia though an automatic feed as they are posted to MLS. Are you asking did Trulia check out the houses? No, they didn't. The listing agent is responsible for making a visual inspection of the house. The information that you see on Trulia comes from the listing agent. If you don't get a response, look for a buyers agent and we (they) will help you like Bo said. (See comment below.) Some times things get stuck on Trulia and then we (the Trulia fans) have to report it to them so the information can get corrected.

Karen
Karensoldit@yahoo.com
http://www.Realliving.com/Karen.Sanchez
Bo Goulet, b…, Agent, Spring Valley Lake, CA
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Corey;

Like any neighborhood and city, houses come in many shapes, sizes, and conditions. If you would like me to be your Realtor, I would be happy to help you find a house that matches what you are looking for.

I am currently working with multiple investors who buy houses and remodel them so that I can re-sell them. If you are interested in purchasing a home in the High Desert area, give me a call so we can discuss what you are looking for. We just acquired some new properties, so if we have something that will work for you, you can pick your colors!

Bo Goulet, cdpe
Certified Distressed Property Expert
DRE #01854568
Shear Realty-Spring Valley Lake
12170 Spring Valley Pkwy.
Victorville, CA 92395
Mobile: (760) 713-6137