Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

sasabs, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I have 3 ragdoll cats need a condo that will accept

Asked by sasabs, Chicago, IL Thu Dec 20, 2012

Answers

8
I've got a studio condo that if you pass a background and credit check would be willing to rent to you. Contact me if you would like further information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Please call me I am a Chicago leasing agent I have plenty of great properties that will love to have your cats 312/388/5122 James McDuffie
email me at jmichaels@remax.net, no problem I will send you a list of properties that accept your cats

Are you looking to rent or buy? Either way work with a Realtor that can help you find a condo building that accepts multiple pets.

Look for a building that accepts multiple pets.
Look on Craigslist or preferably work with a Realtor to assist you with this process.
Look for smaller buildings that don't have restrictions on the number of pets. High rises or larger multi-unit buildings will most likely have a 2-pet restriction. Find an agent you like to work with, to provide you guidance in finding a condo building that will accept all of your precious pets. Best of luck! Please let me know if I can be of assistasnce.

Cindy Wilson
Koenig & Strey
cwilson@koenigstrey.com