Kila Quigley, Home Buyer in Buford, GA

I have questions on viewing some homes is there a way to get some answers on a Saturday. I do not yet have a realtor but need to find someone.

Asked by Kila Quigley, Buford, GA Sat Jan 25, 2014

Answers

9
Hi Kila, if you are still looking for a Realtor, please give me a call. I have lived in and worked in the Buford area for more than 10 years. I have been selling real estate in metro Atlanta for over 20 years. My goal is to help make the process easier for you by holding your hand through out the entire process. I will explain all the steps, help locate homes that meet your criteria, show you homes, negotiate a deal in your best interest, facilitate all paperwork and contracts, refer reputable lenders, refer reputable home inspector and negotiate for repairs if needed, refer reputable closing attorney and be by your side all the way through closing. I always work in an ethical manner and have my clients best interest at heart. If this sound like what you are looking for please give me a call. I would love to be your Realtor!
Hi, I'm available on Satudays and Sundays as well as any other day of the week! I also service the Flowery Branch area. I'm happy to answer any of your home buying or real estate related questions. My services are free so give me a call.

Get excited, buying a home is very rewarding in so many ways!

Amie Bozeman, Real Estate Agent
770-855-5590
Http://facebook.com/amiebozeman.realestate
Web Reference: Http://amiebozeman.com
Looks like you've received plenty of responses, Kila! I am here to help as well. I specialize in the Flowery Branch area & would love to help you find a home. Let's talk so we can see how I can serve you. Mary Ferguson, 678-471-1675
Yes........call us on 770-967-3352 or email me at pondskipr@aol.com.

We work weekends ..in fact any time the client needs us! And we live in Flowery Branch....this is absolutely our prime market area!

Best Regards.

ANDY

ANDY PEARSON (The Brit)

pp Kim Schmitt & The Brit

RE/MAX Advanced, LLC
Tel: 770-967-3352
EFax : 678-894-8486

pondskipr@aol.com
Condostocastles@aol.com
And the only stupid question, in our book, is one you fail to ask.

We work all of Hall County, living in Flowery Branch and have sold last year alone from as far south as Pleasant Hill and as far north as Commerce.

Together we have 60 years experience... tho only 30 years in the area.

Schmitt and the Brit, SellingCondosToCastles and yes he has sold castles.

http://www.sellingcondostocastles.com
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
http://www.come2flowerybranch.com
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Hi Kila....Always available to answer questions....call me and we can go over your questions and get you started off in the right direction. You can reach me at 770-714-7077 or chuckgreen@kw.com

Chuck
Web Reference: http://chuckgreen.com
Hi Lila,
Helping buyer is what I do and I would be happy to help you too! Did you see how I made that little rhyme? Give me a call. I have the knowledge and it will be fun. 678.731.6744
I live in Buford and would be happy to answer your questions.

Solomon Greene
Associate Broker, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(678) 775-2677
Hey Kila. I can answer your questions. I'm at 404-966-3328 or JBrittain@kw.com

Julie :)
http://www.JulieOwnsAtlanta.com
Real estate offices are open on Saturday and most agents are available by phone at least.