Mark, Home Buyer in Buckeye, AZ

I have never lived in Michigan but would like to ask some questions about some town and cities.

Asked by Mark, Buckeye, AZ Mon Oct 29, 2012

I have been to Great Lakes Illinois in the month of June and the humidity was bad. Not as bad as Miami Florida... Anyway, I was looking at some homes in Mount Clemens. What is the city like? Is there any graffiti? How about noise? Do people care about their property there? Where do the people at the Military base live? I have lived in Arizona for 20 years and it just gets worse!

Answers

4
the low home prices has caused a lot of riff raff to migrate to the area. there are people selling drugs next door to me and i live in one of the decent areas. this is just a couple steps above the ghetto.
Wow, the ghetto. That's all you had to say. What a friggin shame. The place looks like a paradise to an outdoors man like me. Dope dealers and junkies are not on my list of future neighbors.
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
Mount clemens is improving every year that i have lived here. Dealing with city inspectors is a little over the top.
I actually was born and raised in Mt. Clemens and my mother and one of my sisters still live there. After I got married my husband and I moved further north to be close to his children. Mt. Clemens is a very active city and there are some areas that are lower income as with many other cities. People from Selfridge live in Mt. Clemens, Harrison Twp, Macomb Twp, Clinton Twp and I am sure other cities and townships in the area. I am very familiar with all of these areas and would love to help you find a home. Please email me at bdrob@mirealsource.com or call me on my cell phone at 586.489.6373
Thank you
Becky Drob
Real Estate One/Shelby Twp
586.489.6373
Mt Clemens like any city has beautiful areas and not so great areas. The city has a nice riverfront that is very active in the summer with events. As for graffiti i could not answer that question. As for noise it is a city you have traffic.
If you can tell me what your looking for maybe i can help.

Bob Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188