I have monthly income of $2946 and live in Wake County, NC. I am interested in USDA home, and would like to search usda properties.... anyone help?

Asked by jaimewilson5, Raleigh, NC Sat Dec 8, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Andrew Fox, Agent, Clarksville, TN
Tue Dec 18, 2012
First of all good luck on your upcoming house hunt. As you come across properties you can go to this website and enet the address to see if they are eliginle for USDA loans.

I work for Coldwell Banker and we offer nation wide services. if you would like for me to connect you with a great local agent just let me know. You can also call, text, or email with any questions or to let me know you would like some help.
Andrew Fox
Coldwell Banker Conroy, Marable, Holleman
111 S Riverside Dr. Clarksville, TN 37040
cell 931-302-2241
office 831-552-1700
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more