I have money for a down payment but poor credit, anyone willing to take a risk in financing for me to purchase a home?

Asked by Nenee124, Southfield, MI Tue Jul 22, 2014

Answers

6
galina196773, , Livonia, MI
Tue Aug 5, 2014
You have couple options!
But , I would start with professional mortgage expert, who will pull your credit , find out what is the problem is , discuss with you , find solution and give you couple different opportunity and make sure you will fixed your credit and never ever had this problem again.
Call me and I can help you to find right solution
Mortgage expert with 20 year of experience her to help you
Galina Tatulyan
galina@securitymortgage1.com
Andy B Realt…, Agent, Livonia, MI
Fri Aug 1, 2014
I have some land contracts currently available We also have investors that will BUY a home of your choice and sell back on land contract depening on the area and down payment you have available. I can send you a list of what we have or talk more about having an investor buy the home of your choice. Please contact me
Andy Boryszczuk- Elite Realty
734-513-2166
Andy@EliteRealtyMi.com
Danny Der, Both Buyer And Seller, Outside U.S.
Fri Jul 25, 2014
I have a couple of houses in Detroit, I will do Lease-options or owner-financing depending on your situation, credit score is not a big problem if you have a down payment and enough income to cover your monthly living expenses and house payments (including insurance, mortgage payment and upkeeping)

Call or email me to discuss your preference such as the size of the house, the neighborhood you want to live in... etc. Send me you phone number and email if you want me to call.

Danny Der
dano@adeder.net
teddhamilton3, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jul 23, 2014
Hi Nenee,

Please reach out to me as we are a Canadian Investment Group who buys,sells and develop Detroit properties.

I can discuss further with you your request.

Thank you
Tedd

teddhamilton3@gmail.com
Derek Tunison, , Clinton Township, MI
Wed Jul 23, 2014
Nenee,

We would have too see what you credit score is, I do have lenders I work with that lend to borrowers with a credit score as low as 500.

Call me with any questions.

Derek Tunison
Nowland Mortgage
Macomb County, MI
NMLS 162605
Malgorzata R…, Agent, Rockville Centre, NY
Tue Jul 22, 2014
Unfortunately bad credit history can be big obstacle for you, its is much harder to get mortgage. However, it is not impossible. You can buy house but you might have to put larger down payment.
If you have bad credit you might not able to get a loan for your first choice home,unfortunately.Expect to pay a larger interest rate, there is no way around it, getting loan for a mortgage will usually be more expensive when you have bad credit. Before you decide to go and look you should consider to fix your credit history and than start looking.
Good Luck.