I have 4 loans on rentals and want 2-3 more. I have the downpayment, and good credit. How can I get around a limit on loans from Fannie/Freddy?

Asked by Christin, District of Columbia Wed Nov 14, 2012

Answers

2
Chris Elizon…, Both Buyer And Seller, San Antonio, TX
Tue Oct 22, 2013
I work with a company called New Western Acquisitions here in San Antonio. We specialize in finding investment deals in town for people looking to flip or rent. I always have good rental properties around town and we put together rental numbers for the houses so you don't have to. We move anywhere from 20-40 properties a month here and can show you our market analysis on performing properties throughout the past few years. We are a great resource to have for any investor no matter your experience level. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.
Robin Rogers, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Hi, Christin,

I see you asked your question several months ago, but I hope you're still in the market in San Antonio. What a great time to invest while interest rates are so low! I suggest you speak with Cheryl Darter, Senior Loan Officer at Colonial National Mortgage in Austin. She can help with purchases and refinances of Texas rental properties if you already own four.

Cheryl's email is cheryld @ colonialsavings.com.

Good luck investing!

Robin Rogers
Silverbridge Realty