Land Sale, Home Seller in Clayton, NC

I have land in NorthFort. Two lots of 1 acre each or can be combined for 2 acre. What can I get for each lot?

Asked by Land Sale, Clayton, NC Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

3
Jenni McKnig…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Oct 19, 2013
I know this answer is getting to you late but also wanted to add something...You cannot just combine lots, even verbally. You could have the two properties re-configured and recorded as one lot.
You can sell them two for the price of one, but you would need to include the lot number or address for both at question.

I'm sure you've had great success with North Fort!

Jenni McKnight, REALTOR®
Fathom Realty NC, LLC.
919-628-9936
jennimcknight@hotmail.com
Karen Trotta, Agent, Clayton, NC
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Prices of lots can vary due to slope, whether they are cleared or not, utility location and other factors. I would be happy to discuss your lots with you. I am familiar with North Fort subdivision. Please contact me, Karen Trotta, Broker at 919.306.7560.
Dawn Anderson, Agent, Clayton, NC
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Hi! I would be happy to give you some figures. I would need a bit more information on the property to give you the best answer. Please feel free to email me details at Andersond@hpw.com. Thanks and have a great day!