I have 7 kids and I need house with in 2 weeks can I get some help with that? pleaseee

Asked by Ruqayyah, 07304 Mon Oct 21, 2013

Answers

7
tricia court…, , Atlanta, GA
Thu Oct 24, 2013
hi, you could talk to me if you really interested in the getting an house., this my mail address tricia_courtney@ymail.com
Monique Cunn…, , 30088
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Please give me a call. I offer several services that may be beneficial for you. We believe in empowerment of family for the strengthen of our community.

My name is Monique Cunningham of Access Community Realty. You can contact me at anyime.

Access Community Realty
Monique Cunningham
678-691-4344 office
http://www.accesscommunityrealty.com
Jerry Jenkins, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Mon Oct 21, 2013
What area and how much can you pay per month?

770-912-5148 or jerry.jenkins124@gmail.com
Jeff Jackson, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Oct 21, 2013
I would be happy to help! Please call to discuss...

Jeff Jackson
Prudential Georgia Realty
404-909-1965
jeff.jackson@prudentialgeorgia.com
, ,
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Seven kids? Wow! I hope that you have all your kids' financials set up for their future. There are great products available now for college plans, aside from the 529 plan, CD's and savings accounts.

When it comes to payments, you may want to consider a town house instead of a detached home. You can usually get more space for the price.

If renting a house, make sure that you get everything in writing. If the owner has a mortgage, ask if you can pay the bank directly. Too many owners (without management companies) don't make the payments to the bank and then the renter is left out on the street. If you do pay, do so with checks so that you have proof of payment. If the person requires cash, request paying with a money order or cashier's check/credit card.
Why would any owner allow a tenant to pay the mortgage directly? If the tenant does not pay the rent , the owner loses his house... Not a good idea
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
Kaylane Pete…, Agent, Lithonia, GA
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Renting or buying??
What are your areas of intrest?
Give me a call or email I can help

Kaylane Peters
Coldwell Banker South Gwinnett
Kaylanesellsluxury@hotmail.com
404-907-0798
Tiffany Hank…, Agent, Lawrenceville, GA
Mon Oct 21, 2013
What area of Atlanta are you interested in purchasing a home? Have you contacted a loan officer to qualify? Give me a call, so we can start the process!!

Tiffany Hankerson
Associate Broker
Drake Realty
404-433-4184 Direct
770-565-2044 Office
866-260-7180 Fax