I have investors looking to buy bulk properties in PA, AZ, and NY between 5M-20M. Who can I contact?

Asked by Angie Donald, Bronx, NY Sun Sep 7, 2008

Answers

62
Mr. B, Home Buyer, Altadena, CA
Wed Dec 16, 2009
Hello, this is Mr. Brian S, of Cal State Community Services, Inc., a non-profit organization located in Altadena, CA since 1993. We have a business proposal that your investors might be interested in partnering with us to house low income families and homeless Veterans in urban communities. We acquire vacant hotels and apartment complexes to house section 8 families and homeless Veterans.

This is better than Bernard Madoff, because these units are REAL vested under the non-profits organization and the tenants rents are 90% to 100% subsidized by HUD and Dept of Veterans Affairs. These are guaranteed tenant incomes that will allow us to compensate quarterly residuals to the investors from partnering with us. Also as a non-profit organization, we can also offer tax deductible incentives for their finanical support as well.

If you forward me a email address, I would provide you with a copy of the business proposal of housing homeless Veterans and Section 8 families.

God Bless..

Mr. Brian Simpson
cal.state_pasadena@yahoo.com
626 660-6947
Hi Brian, I finance private money loans and have several clients who would be interested in your proposal.
Flag Sat Apr 2, 2016
Would you be interested in a single family home in Yardley/Morrisville, PA?
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Tom, Both Buyer And Seller, Michigan
Wed Mar 11, 2009
I currently have 120 properties for sale in Michigan for $3500 a door. If anybody is interested, please let me know. Thanks. Tom
Dear tom if you are still interested in please send me your detail , sakirkemik@yahoo.com
Flag Mon May 21, 2012
Flag Mon May 21, 2012
Mike Kendig, Both Buyer And Seller, Aurora, CO
Tue Mar 3, 2009
Angie, Its Mike again. Just to let you know, I a not a realtor and we do have ports that will fit you investors. I have a port right know with 398 homes nation wide for $7.6M. Give me a call (303) 963-5030.
Eric Tomasi, Both Buyer And Seller, Fresno, CA
Thu Oct 30, 2008
I would love to help you, however the packages I get are only 30 to 100 homes and they are all over. I usually buy lower end packages
Greg Harden, , 10021
Thu Oct 30, 2008
What are your investors' goals? Income? Appreciation? What is their risk tolerance? Are they looking to do any sort of development?

Greg Harden
President: Gamut Realty Group, Inc.
Offering Agents NYC's Best Commission Split
Web Reference:  http://GamutRealty.com
Classioptions, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Apr 27, 2017
Hi

I am looking for Bulk buyers.
Whom, can buy from 50-1000 plus. A person who can buy in Volume.

Contact me anytime

I have Reo tape list daily.

Marian Campbell
Tx
Tonychark, Both Buyer And Seller, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Apr 25, 2016
Hello Angie

My name is Tony Chark and I work buy and sell wholesale residential properties from trustee sales as well as distressed home owners in the state of Arizona. I also work with wholesalers who I market their properties on my website. Please visit my website and contact me with any questions. http://www.arizonatrusteesales.com
, ,
Sat Apr 2, 2016
Hi!
I finance private money loans and can help you with the financing for bulk purchases. Please email me at Narmina@optimuscapitalcorp.com
I also have rehab, rental, portfolio loans.

Narmina
Jonathan Lah…, Agent, Rockville, MD
Sun Mar 6, 2016
An agent that is near on that area so you and your investors can easily contact them anytime ..
Reinvestech, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sun Feb 21, 2016
Have 200+ reo's ---stabilised and rented in the Phoenix Az. area ...Can be chunked out in 20-30-50 units ...... Call Russ @ 720-315-3252 or reinvestech@gmail.com Thanks
Josephine O'…, Agent, Irvington, NY
Tue Jan 26, 2016
I'm happy to assist in Lower westchester I have substantial knowledge of the area and maybe we can do business together.
Josephine O'…, Agent, Irvington, NY
Tue Jan 26, 2016
Jamieconsults, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Dec 28, 2015
Hi Angie,

My name is Jamie Smith. I own JDB Consulting in Washington DC. I sell bulk REO properties and Non performing Notes in the areas you are looking.

If this is still the case please call me 202-760-8390.

David Philli…, Home Buyer, Lithonia, GA
Wed Dec 9, 2015
Contact David at thecapitalrecoverygroup@gmail.com
webuysection8, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Tue Dec 31, 2013
Hello Angie,

My name is Chad Buist.

We have product in PA, AZ, NY plus nationwide.

Please give me a call or email to discuss further procedures.

Thank you once more and Happy New Year.

Chad

1-757-392-8218

chadsnotes2013@gmail.com

skype: chad.buist
Dale Bowrin, Agent, brooklyn, NY
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hi Angie,

I can send you DAILY listings of properties in NY. Please feel free to contact me when time permits. dbowrin@bondnewyork.com
360 Plus Hom…, Home Seller, Dallas, TX
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello! We have bulk property deals in Texas ready to go! We currently have a 41 bulk property deal in the Dallas, TX area that we are accepting offers on. Contact me at 360plushomes@gmail.com for more info if your are interested. If we don't have what you need, we can help you find it.
georgeruby1, , New York, NY
Sat Jul 20, 2013
My name is george ruby and I am a real estate broker and Developer, have many properties that
I wish to Buy and Develope with interested general Partners, my success rate is 100% and I
put my money where my mouth is or I will not do the project, but need an investor or investors
that are flexable and will do residential, commercial and golf course development with very little
risk. Thanks

George Ruby, 648 Regency Dr., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15239 Phone 412-793-5757 cell 412-977-5245
Emaill georgeruby1@verizon.net
ltranch, , Arizona
Mon Nov 5, 2012
In Salome Arizona my wife and I have 69.9 acres of flat land and all mountain views. The LT Ranch is seventeen miles east of the town of Salome and other investors have a 2500 acres for a retirement property like Sun City, Please let me know if you have any question at ltranch@cox.net Thank you Phil
Mia Bailey, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jul 28, 2012
I also have a building, 77 units for sale in in BayRidge Bklyn.
and a mix use in Park Slope couple blocks away from the Barclays center. feel free to contact me. Mia
Mia Bailey, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jul 28, 2012
i have a property in brooklyn your investor might be interested in. you can contact me at 917 251 7996. Mia. Broker
Ms. Taylor M…, Home Buyer, Little River, SC
Sat Jul 28, 2012
I am a Property Scout and Investor. I can provide you with Bulk Properties throughout the US for Sale at deeply discounted prices. I require you as the buyer to pay me a Property Scouting fee which we both would agree to either a set fee or a percentage of the total you purchase. After we have came to an agreement.. I would submit the properties to you.

Also if your looking for condos in Myrtebeach that are not bulk.. contact me.

Also looking for investors that have money to put up and work with me buying and repairing condos and homes and share the profits. .. my know how .. your money..

Ms. Taylor Morrison
mstaylormorrison@yahoo.com
Joekar5, , Frackville, PA
Mon Mar 19, 2012
I have a residential preoperty located in Frackville, Pa 17931. This property has a great tenant who wants to stay and continue paying the new home owner $500.00 monthly.
I must sell as my son wants to go to college, and this investment was purchased for him years ago.
Anyone interested in this property please contact me asap @ ksgoldstar@gmail.com
I have picsalso, just ask.
Karen
Sal, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue Aug 31, 2010
Hello. My name is Sal and I work for a private investor that is looking to sell his realestate portfolio. It is a mix of controlled and stabilized coop units in brooklyn. Fort greene area. If you are intrested please call me @ 718-789-8529
Thu Jun 17, 2010
I have some property in a couple of the markets your looking for. Do you need comercial as well in New York? give me a call tomorrow (805)878-1682
Donna Tullar, , Tucson, AZ
Sat Jun 5, 2010
I have smaller package deals in Tucson, currently a luxury townhome deal with improved and unimproved lots on a very nice golf course; perfect retirement package. Let me know if they will consider smaller deals.
THANKS!
Bigzoo, Both Buyer And Seller, Michigan Center, MI
Sun May 9, 2010
Our buyer buys bank tapes once a week. If interested, please contact me and we can put you into the system. bigzoo@aol.com.

Thanks.

Tom
Bigzoo (Pinewood Capital, LLC) owes over $11,821.37 for non-paid taxes and utilities for a land contract at 913 Garfield, Bay City, MI. The amount due is over $14,000 per a clerk at the City of Bay City. Check Bay City, MI Tax Assessor site for more information.
Flag Mon Mar 14, 2016
Denis Dunn, , South Africa
Wed Apr 7, 2010
Hallo
im an real estate agent in South Africa. As you probably know this country is one of the fastest growing real estate countrys in the world. i can assist you with great real estate oppurtunaties.
See also my website http://www.dunnpropertyservices.co.za
Aussieinvest, , Brisbane, CA
Thu Mar 4, 2010
HI ANGIE, my name is Ricky Simpson and i live in australia in parts of australia we have had upto 55% increase in property values there is opportunity every where here for your investor. please contact me for further information.

Kind Regards
Ricky Simpson
0423059679
Tony Lara, , New York, NY
Wed Dec 9, 2009
The question should actually be who can you trust? I'm confident you'll find a dozen or so agents clawing to get to your investors. The most important question you can ask yourself is who can you trust not only to find the best investment for your contacts but an agent that will preserve your relationship with them and not make you look bad if the deal goes south. I've worked with investors as well as first time buyers and you're in a great position to have a lasting influence on your clients. My moto is simple, to find the most spacious unit at the best possible price. I'm here if I can be of assistance, cheers.
Jeff K, Home Buyer, Bristol, PA
Tue Dec 8, 2009
One - there's no advertising here
Two - the question is over a year old
Three - thanks much!
Hardrod37, Both Buyer And Seller, Suffolk County, NY
Tue Dec 8, 2009
I am a REI in Suffolk NY and I get Homes/Properties 30 40 50 60% Below FMV Wkly. (anywhere) mostly the 5 boro's. If interested, Call 1-347-247-7494 (Rodney) My e-mail: hardrod37@aol.com
Kari, Both Buyer And Seller, Fresno County, CA
Wed Oct 14, 2009
we have properties in CA. what are they looking for?
Wed Oct 14, 2009
I have a large inventory in Pittsburgh, Mckeesport, McKees Rocks, Braddock PA. Interested? Email me at kari@drycreekland.com
Michael Schw…, , Austin Hills, Austin, TX
Mon Aug 17, 2009
I work for a company in Austin Texas that buys and sell property in bulk on a national level. We have a number of channels available to us that would allow us to put the right properties in front of your group. Please contact me at your convienance. Also I would like to stress that I am not a middleman or a redirect for a fee service. Just a straight foward group that resells what we own.

Michael Schwartz
REO Sales Agent
Econohome
223 W.Anderson Ln
Suite B350
Austin TX 78752
Office: (512) 696-1997 ext 516
Cell: (512) 300-9874
michael.schwartz@econohomes.com
Roberto Mira…, , 85251
Thu Aug 13, 2009
We have a great deal on bulk Properties. They come in at 56% off BPO. No gimicks, no extra fees, no hidden agendas.
Contact me at 6023264351.
We are located:

Espinoza Premiere Properties
7735 E Gelding dr suite 5,
Scottsdale AZ 85251

My Name Is Robert Miranda
Email: admin@myazrental.com
fax: 4809460454
Web Reference:  http://www.myazrental.com
Queenofmortg…, , Tustin, CA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
I have buyers who have 20 to 100m who want to purchase bulk residential properties in Neveda and California, anybody have info?
David Merkin, , Silver Spring, MD
Sun Apr 12, 2009
I am on the sells team for Bid4assets.com. We have buyers who are interested in REO Portfolios through online auction. They are mostly looking for the cheaper properties and we can get you most of the time a 100-200%ROI through $1 No Reserve.

.
Thank you in Advance,

Give me a call
301.562.3446
or dmerkin@bid4assets.com
Web Reference:  http://www.bid4assets.com
David Merkin, , Silver Spring, MD
Sun Apr 12, 2009

.
Thank you in Advance,

Give me a call
301.562.3446
or dmerkin@bid4assets.com
Marty S, , Irvine, CA
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Contact dan Boyle

949/709/0486
Tue Mar 3, 2009
Angie, I am just getting started in the purchase of bulk properties and am looking for buyers. Give me a call at (303) 963-5030 or e-mail me at MikeKendig@comcast.net.
Renee Porsia, Agent, Newtown, PA
Thu Nov 20, 2008
Hey Angie,

If you are looking for investments in PA, give me a call. I'd love to talk to you.

Renee Porsia
Assocate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION REALTY
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
http://www.reneeporsia.com
Redchills, , 11756
Wed Nov 19, 2008
Hello Angie,

My name is Monte Leonard and I'm currently work with investors as well that have short sale properties for 50 cents on the dollar. These properties are located in Brooklyn, Queens, and throughout Long Island. However, these are not commercial properties, they're residential properties. If this is something you're interested in, you can reach me at 516-280-7800 ext 222.
Maureen McEn…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Sun Nov 9, 2008
I am an agent at Joyce Realty in Rockland and Orange Counties NY. Joyce is a member of the Premier RE Brokers of the World and and New York Metro Brokers Group. We are also members of RELO. WE can handle all your RE purchases in Rockland and Orange county and even Westchester County NY, and we can refer you to a NYC broker for purchases in New York City, a PA broker for Pennsulvania, and and Arizona broker for AZ. Our full-time RELO/Referral manager stays on top of all referrals outside Joyce Realty, from the initial phone call until a property is purchased. Since you referred to Bulk properties, I assume you are looking for commercial properties? I would love to help you --contact me at mmcenroe@joycerealty.com
Gabriel Bark…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Nov 9, 2008
For Philly what are you looking for?

1. Distressed
2. Cash-flow
3. Lots
4. Single Family
5. Apartment Buildings
6. Affordable
7. Luxury

What is your hurdle rate? Are you looking to add value? Are you looking for tax shelters?

Once I know what your looking for I can put a package together for you.

example: I have a wonderful 12 unit condo deal that I will be breaking ground on in 60 days. I also have 24 rental units waiting for zoning. - Total retail value $7,800,000

lets talk 215-504-0766
Scott Hamilt…, , Fort Myers, FL
Fri Oct 31, 2008
FREE MONEY FROM GOVERNMENT from $30k to $120k per house to invest in OU OPPORTUNITY!!! That is right. The Mississippi Gulf Coast needs affordable housing and this is an excellent way to take advantage of this AWESOME GOVERNMENT PROGRAM!!!! We have the total investment package for ANY investor. We have everything in place. Let me tell you all about it. Call me at 239-826-1883 or email me at shamilton@ douglasinvestments.com to give you more information. IT IS AN EASY PROGRAM AND DEADLINE TO APPLY is Dec. 15th 2008. If you have investors looking for opportunities, we will pay 3% referral fee per house. looking forward to hear from you and have a great day.
Chuck Sturges, Both Buyer And Seller, Doylestown, PA
Tue Oct 28, 2008
please visit: http://www.builderalliance.net for information on fully entitled commercial and residential properties strategically located throughout Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Berks, and Lehigh Counties in PA.
Sun Oct 26, 2008
I have over 200 properties in Michigan and Ohio. I buy in bulk direct through banks. You can call me on my cell (805)878-1682
Lisa, Both Buyer And Seller, Ohio, IL
Sat Oct 18, 2008
HI MY NAME IS LISA AND I HAVE SEVERAL 3 - 4 BDRM INVESTMENT PROPERTIES LOCATED IN AKRON OHIO. ALL HOUSES ARE RENOVATED AND RENTED WITH SEC 8 TENANTS. (40K 50K)
Scott Hamilt…, , Fort Myers, FL
Sat Oct 11, 2008
I have an excellent opportunity for your investors in the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We have the total investment package from special PRIVATE FINANCING with great terms (Stated Income and Verify Assets), $7,000 rental bonus back to investor once house is completed in LESS THAN 60 DAYS, a full service property management company has lists of well qualified tenants needing to rent today. These are just some advantages to invest in our opportunity. We also offer great referral fee. Let me tell you all about it. Email me at shamilton@douglasinvestments.com or call me at 239-826-1883.
1 2