I have heard that there are Grant Programs for First Time Home Buyers. Where do I have to go to apply for a grant & how do I get the process?

Asked by James Law, Parkersburg, WV Tue Jan 5, 2010


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sandra Metzg…, , Petersburg, WV
Tue Jan 5, 2010
Most of our buyers using grant loans are using rural housing loans, & WV housing, these vary from state to state. Of course don't foprgt the first time buyer tax crediet which is up to 85oo for couple 4500 for singles
0 votes
Alice Keife, Agent, Parkersburg, WV
Tue Jan 5, 2010
You can go to any reputable lender (bank, credit union, mortgage office) and they have all of the information on the government tax credit. It has been extended to include repeat homebuyers as well as first time homebuyers.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Parkersburg Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more