I have heard of a city called Fontana Lakes, near Peoria, I believe. Am interested as a retirement home?

Asked by Carmen Brining, Indianapolis, IN Fri May 30, 2008

Answers

3
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri May 30, 2008
Hi, Carmen ... the community to which you're referring is Ventana Lakes. I've attached the link to my website for that area where you can search all of the available listings.

Last month I was able to help a couple from Sacramento purchase a really nice home on the water there for $230K. There are a number of options in the community, both on and off the water.
Rudy Bachraty, , Fort Collins, CO
Sat May 31, 2008
Thanks for clarifying that for Carmen JD.

Rudy
Social Media Guru at Trulia
Dee Johnson, Agent, Prescott Valley, AZ
Fri May 30, 2008
I have not heard of Fontana Lakes, but if you want a great place to retire in Arizona consider Prescott or Prescott Valley, about 1 1/2 hours north of Phoenix. It has been listed in magazines as one of the best places in Arizona for retirees. Mild climate, clean clear air, and always something going on in the community. It's a great place to live. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you!