Home Buying in 11949>Question Details

Jennifer, Home Buyer in 11949

I have found a home to purchase. It is vacant. The taxes appear to be too high for the home. How can I?

Asked by Jennifer, 11949 Wed Jun 17, 2009

find out what sales prices of homes in the area are and what an appropriate tax rate should be for this home?

Help the community by answering this question:


In order for you to apply for a reduction in your taxes, such as the STAR Program, you need to be residing in the home. You can grieve the taxes through Brookhaven Town as well as contacting a Company that will help you with the process. I can provide recent sales in the area that you may be able to use.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 21, 2015
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer