I have excellent credit and am single with a fixed income that is very low. Could I qualify for a home in sierra dawn? I.

Asked by Aehice, Sacramento, CA Sat Nov 3, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099814139-640-Corona-St-Heme…

Answers

4
Rodney Pheni…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sat Dec 29, 2012
This home is being sold but i can help you find another

(951)306-7501
Denise Hargis, , Hemet, CA
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Our office specializes in homes in Sierra Dawn. There are many factors to purchasing a home, and not all senior areas are the same. I would value the chance to assist you in answering your questions. I can send you a list of all homes in the area just let me know. There are MANY financing options available. Call anytime. 951-492-1913 Denise Hargis HomeStar Real Estate Services
Jacqueline B…, Agent, Hemet, CA
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Yes you can one of 2 ways. You can get a loan if the home qualifies or have an owner carry. The differences in these 2 options are with a Mortgage lender if the home qualifies you could go FHA with a smaller down payment (3.5%-10%) of the purchase price or Owner to carry usually would like 10-20% down.
If you would like I can help you with this, Call me or email me
Jackie Burney
951-306-4154
jackie.burney@coldwellbanker.com
Rodney Pheni…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
Well with all loans you need a down payment to meet the needs of the loan. IE 3.5% FHA, 20% CONV.
As Well you need to be able to pay for the closing costs.
And depending on what your fixed income is that would determine what size loan you could get. You need to talk to a loan rep to see where you stand, than you will know what price range you can afford.

Just give me a call and I can help you out. (951)306-7501