I have 2 collection accounts on my credit report but my score is at around 650, can I get a pre-aproval to purchase a home in Stockton, CA?

Asked by Sam Yin, Stockton, CA Wed Jul 25, 2012

Answers

4
Christian Ce…, , Stockton, CA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Yes, it is possible to get a pre-approval. You may have to do a little work, but it will be worth it. Contact me for more information.
http://www.ChristianChristopher.com
Christian Cervantes
(209) 951-5555
(800) 345-9980
Tony Gao, Agent, Stockton, CA
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi Sam,

I would recommend you to talk to a lender. If you want I can have a lender contact you...just email me your contact info. I hope this helps!
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Wed Jul 25, 2012
It’s not that simple, the type and the size of the collections matter, but regardless, the entire application is underwritten in its entirety. Your credit score could be 800 and still not get past the FHA TOTAL Scorecard. Hook up with a Realtor you trust, have them introduce you to the lender they trust the most. Meet with the loan officer face-to-face and go over all of your support docs and get pre-approved, is this a pain in the neck? Not as much as going through all of the expense and hassle of buying a home and having the deal fall apart the day before it is supposed to close. Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Pamela Shemet, Agent, Crystal River, FL
Wed Jul 25, 2012
I would recommend contacting your local lender to see how you can inprove your credit score & clear those collections. Wishing you all the best