I have been trying to buy a court ordered sale for almost a year now please help me. ??

Asked by Mello1978, 11561 Thu May 3, 2012

I was told by the court ordered real estate agent who said the refree attorney had told him that aslong as I fill the stipulations for the loan that the house was mine. So I put about 5000$ in this house out of trust and since then that was six months ago I have had nothing but problems. One of the owners filed bankrupty before I even made an offer when I found this was holding us up they said that she must have filed it in the 11 th hr. which I just learned is not true. Now she had an appeal with liens on the house her bankrupty attorney told us last week that If she didn't come up with money for appeal he would give us the payoffs so we can close. Well she didn't come up with the money to continue appeal and he still did not give us the payoffs like he said he would instead he said that now she is appealing with the court about payoffs cause the court wants her to pay some of it out of pocket. She wants the proceeds to cover it all. I really want this house is there any advice ???

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri May 4, 2012
You really should be consulting with your attorney, he/she can best advice....
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Fri May 4, 2012
This is something for your attorney to handle.
Mello1978, Home Buyer, 11561
Sat May 5, 2012
I have an attorney. But this lady keeps pulling these stunts on me
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri May 4, 2012
As the others have advised you, this is something you will need an attorney to handle. Realtors® are not allowed to give legal advise unless they are also a licensed attorney.
Thomas Brady, Agent, Plainview, NY
Fri May 4, 2012
Don't you have an attorney assiting with the sale? At this point that's who you should be seeking guidance from.

Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES GREEN BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803