I have been thinking about buying a house and fixing it up on the near westside. Im not sure how to get started. Does anyone know?

Asked by ryderjohn, Syracuse, NY Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

6
Jenn LaGraffe, Agent, Fayetteville, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Hi Ryderjohn,
I am emailing you some information about the near westside initiatives. There are some great opportunities there for the right buyer -- it really depends on what you are looking to accomplish. Several of my friends and clients who are active in the arts community have moved into the neighborhood and doing some amazing things. Here is a link to the Salt District http://www.saltdistrict.com/ where you can get some more info. I would be happy to steer you in the right direction and help you decide if the neighborhood is right for you.
Jenn
I just happened to be on Trulia's site when your question popped up! I'm not usually that quick! Give me a call tomorrow and I will connect you with some Salt peeps
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013
Holy cow -- I already got your message with the info! Tots mentioned you too -- he is over there already.
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013
McKenzie Kel…, Agent, Camillus, NY
Wed Mar 20, 2013
I am a local real estate agent in Camillus with Realty USA. You can give me a call and I can help you get started.

McKenzie Kelly
315-657-7984
Cindy Nagle, Agent, Syracuse, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Perfect timing! We are holding a buyer seminar at my office this Sunday from 3:00 - 5:00. There will be a loan originator, attorney, insurance consultant, home inspector and real estate specialist there to explain the process and answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Rolince, Paul, , Syracuse, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Work with a Realtor that knows the West side and can point you in the right direction. Depending on how much "fixing up" you would like to do, I have a listing at 222 Bryant Ave in Tipp Hill that needs some work. The MLS# is S286525 if you want to check it out. Tons of potential. Let me know if I can help. 315-416-0740
Douglas Isbe…, Agent, Syracuse, NY
Tue Mar 19, 2013
The upper West side is a well desired neighborhood. Not only do I specialize in the area, I've been a 12 year resident of the area. The first step in buying a home in this area is to contact a realtor. The next step is to contact a bank and get pre-qualified, unless you are going to pay cash. I would be more than happy to show you homes in this area. Please email me at douglas.isbell@hunrealestate.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
Rebecca Kall…, Agent, San Tan Valley, AZ
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Your best bet would be to get with a local Realtor and discuss what you are looking to buy, price range, area, ect... They should be able to help you out!
Best of luck selling!