I have been living in this house for 7yrs, now in October I signed a contract to buy this house. I cleared to close in December but I will not go to

Asked by nyokajkpyles, Clinton, MD Thu Jan 2, 2014

settlement until January 20. Do I still pay rent.

Answers

7
Susan Reinha…, Agent, Annapolis, MD
Mon Jan 6, 2014
I agree with Lanree-what did you agree upon? Did you have an agent represent you to protect your rights?
Congratulations! Being a homeowner is rewarding.
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Actually what were the agreed upon terms of the signed purchase agreement? Even though you brought the house,you still have to fulfill the terms of the purchase agreement you signed. Happy New Year to you.
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Jan 3, 2014
What were the agreed upon terms in the signed purchase agreement?
nyokajkpyles, Home Buyer, Clinton, MD
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Yes my contract was it was extended into January 27

Sent from my iPhone
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Fri Jan 3, 2014

it depends on what the agreement/contract was the closing was extended. if you need assistance let me know.
nyokajkpyles, Home Buyer, Clinton, MD
Fri Jan 3, 2014
I guess I have read it but owner died and I was paying rent for 10 months and manager if the property let the The going to foreclosure she held to payments until September she not a rentor and I have to wait for court to approve the sale Its been 9 days now. I think she is just holing the money for her self The loan offers say don't pay because I cleared to close. The house has a second mortgage that is in foreclosure. I had work done on the for FHA approval and no one paid me for that. She wants December rent my settlement date was for December 6. This is a mess. The owner has 11 properties and a Will was to aunt already died he was only 46 retired military.

house

paI have been living in this house for 7yrs, now in October I signed a contract to buy this house. I cleared to close in December but I will not go to settlement until January 20. Do I still pay rent. I have been living in this house for 7yrs, now in October I signed a contract to buy this house. I cleared to close in December but I will not go to settlement until January 20. Do I still pay rent. y because I was cleared to close. Th
Vance Hershe…, Agent, Frederick, MD
Fri Jan 3, 2014
What does your contract say?