Home Buying in Towson>Question Details

Allison Balo…, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I have been following this house (35 Willow Avenue, Towson MD 21286) and am now potentially close to moving back to the States. Given that it is off

Asked by Allison Balogh, Outside U.S. Fri Jul 1, 2011

the market, is there any chance of getting in touch with the owners or a real estate agent to see if they may still want to sell?

Hi Allison,
It is possible that the seller can be contacted to find out if they will still sell. It looks like they came off the market in October.
Are you working with an agent here in the states? I live in Towson, so I know the area very well.
I'd love to help if I can!
Thank you so much!
Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Please get in touch and I will gladly help you in any way that I can.
Hi Allison, are you concerned more with price or purchasing a single family home with 5 bedrooms? There are currently 6 homes that are 5 Bedrooms however not within the price range of 35 Willow. The best way to search for homes that match your exact criteria is through our Listingbook. This powerful tool is directly tied to our Multiple List Service and you can get a free account through my website below. This way you can communicate with me directly and add properties into your own favorites folder. I currently have a property under contract near Towson and work in the area. I love working with Relocation Buyers so if you have any questions, feel free to visit my website and set up your free listingbook account today.

I have been selling homes in Towson for over 23 years now and my office is in the heart of Towson. I will follow up with the agent that had the house listed to see what I can find out for you. The house was taken off the market back in November of 2010. If this one is not available I have quite a few others in the same price range and in Towson you may want to see. Feel free to contact me through my website at http://www.NancyHofmann.com and I will be more than happy to assist you. Thank You!
Web Reference: http://www.NancyHofmann.com
Hi Allison,

Absolutely. Are you working with an agent now to assist you? If not, give me a call or e-mail with your information and I'll see what I can do.