There are a couple of reasons probably your offer didn't get accepted:
1. Multiple offers-most of our properties are having multiple offers and many of them are selling for full price and over asking prices
2. Possibly your agent is not the best at negotiation
3. Submitting Low ball offers-as I mentioned-most properties are selling full price and many for over asking price-this is a sellers market and low ball offers are getting blown out of the water with all the multiple offers
4. Contingent upon sale of your home-Many homeowners do not want to wait on contingent offers
5. Competing against all cash offers-Cash is King and most owners & listing agents are going to leave toward accepting an all cash offer versus offers with loans
6. Your agents knowledge of the market-right now to get an offer accepted-you have to go out to brand new listings usually the same day or within days of the property hitting the market and submit your offer immediately due to the competition
You should have only one agent representing you, agents work on commission, it is not fair to have more than one agent helping you and spending their time to find you a home and you only intend on using one agent.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor, Broker Associate