I have an MLS #, but I don't see where I can search by MLS #. How can I do that?

Asked by Phil & Shannon, Ridgeland, MS Tue Jul 1, 2008

Answers

3
Michelle M W…, , Ocean Springs, MS
Wed Aug 19, 2009
If you are on the "Search Homes" page, then to the right of the Search button there is an option that says "More search options" ---- if you click on that, a page will come up and will allow you to input your MLS info. Hope this helps! I would also be happy to research any MLS numbers that you have and send the info back to you via email. Good Luck!
Laura Karamb…, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Another way to search by MLS # is to visit: http://www.realtor.com

If you click on the buying tab and go to "advanced search", scroll down the page a little and there is an area for you to put in the MLS#.

I hope this helps!
Debbie (Debr…, Agent, Hinsdale, IL
Tue Jul 1, 2008
ColdwellBanker.com will allow you to search by MLS number. When you access the website there will be a heading "Find A Property". One of your choices will be MLS #. You can also compare that property to others in that area or other areas by searching on ColdwellBanker.com.

Debbie Nelson Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Illinois)