I have a total budget of 30k looking for 2 homes each with min 3 beds and 2 baths to rent purpose. can somebody help dont mind the neighbourhood!?

Asked by Daniel Wild, Outside U.S. Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

7
Delores Goodson’s answer
Delores Good…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Yes, I can help to find the perfect rental. Call me.

A Real Detroit Realtor
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
Front Page Realty
2921 E Jefferson
Detroit, MI 48207
Theresa Davis, Agent, Southfield, MI
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hi Daniel,

Our team specializes in assisting buyers outside the state who wish to purchase in Michigan. Since you want to purchase for rentals, neighborhood is important if you want to get a decent return on your investment. The amount of capital you are working with should be able to get you a couple of good properties.

You can call me or email me with your information and I can send you a list of available inventory to get you started.

Good Day,

Theresa, Associate Broker and Property Manager
tdhousefinder@gmail.com
313-575-8992 Direct
248-809-3122 Office
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Daniel,

I just got a property that came across my desk that we just acquired. It has been completely rehabbed and has a tenant in place. We are selling it for $15,000, let me know if you are interested.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker/Investor
Keller WIlliams Realty
Dmoss11845, , Detroit, MI
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Hello Daniel, I implore you to call me asap. I KNOW that I have what you're looking for. In fact one is advertised on trulia right now. Why buy and then rehab when I provide completely rehabbed homes and will place quality tenants in them.

Dalton Moss
313.445.9823
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Daniel,

I am both an Associate Broker but also an investor myself. I work with a network of investors nationwide. Currently I have a list of 30 homes that are available. In fact we sold one yesterday for $6500 that needs $3000 worth of work. This home will rent for approximately $600/month. If you are interested in our inventory, send me a message. We can put everything in place for you including the magagement company.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker/Investor
GRI, SFR
Keller WIlliams Realty
Harold, Agent, Wayne, NJ
Fri Aug 23, 2013
I can get you 2 properties for that price. Your looking at about 10k each includs closing cost and about 3-5k in repair cost. Give me a call for more information

Harold
248-474-3303
Ashley Hamil…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I can definitely help. I have alot of out of state investors I work with. I can help with buying the properties, rehabbing, property managenent and finding a tenant. Please call or email for more details, I will love to talk to you.
Ashley Hamilton Real Estate Agent
Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com