I have a signed and accepted offer to purchase on a house I want to buy, can it still be shown after I have had a home inspection?

Asked by Beads77, 38866 Mon Feb 20, 2012

Answers

2
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Wed Jul 25, 2012
Normally after all the contingencies including inspections are done the home should go pending and then it will not be shown. You need to check with your agent and have them find out why this hasn't happened.
Brent Dorner, , Sun Prairie, WI
Mon Feb 20, 2012
Hi Beads,

If the seller would like to continue showing the home that is their right. In this market you don't want to lose any potential buyers, your deal is not a done deal until it is closed. It is in the sellers best interest to keep all potential buyers interested until they have a closed transaction. Are you worried about someone making an offer? Depending on your contract I would imagine you have nothing to worry about with the property being shown to other potential buyers.

Good Luck,
Brent