I have a pre approved 100,000 mortagage. Interested in a 2 bdrm va approved condo in lynn, salem, Lawrence how can you help?

Asked by sescobar5, Queens, NY Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

8
Moy Lopez’s answer
Moy Lopez, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Quincy, MA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
I have attached a link to the VA site that will show you which condos are already approved by the VA. I think there are over 50 condos approved in Salem and Lynn. You can also go throught the process of getting a Condo approved by the VA. You should work with a lender that has recently completed one.

Cut and paste this to your browser

https://vip.vba.va.gov/portal/VBAH/VBAHome/condopudsearch

Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Thu Mar 7, 2013
We are Massachusetts Premier Buyer Brokerage. All we do is work with buyer's to get them the properties they want for the lowest possible price. It is what we do, it's all we do. We would be more than happy to help you!

Territory.com
617 848 5407 x701
Web Reference:  http://territory.com
Meri Galstian, Agent, Boston, MA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
I have a house in the North Shore so I am familiar with the area and can certainly help you out.

Meri Galstian
Boston Luxury Residential
My mortgage is a va and it can only be use for va approved properties. That's why I required a va approved condo. I am interested in a 2 bdrm. Since it's a va loan, a down payment is not required, Only closing costs applied. I have a pre approved letter from the Navy Federal Credit Union. Give me a call at 781-584-8198 and we can talk in detail. I also have a real estate agent working with me. Thanks
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hassan Boukh…, Agent, Boston, MA
Thu Mar 7, 2013

What type of mortgage were you pre approved for? What's the down payment amount?
There are condos listed in this price range, but some are not FHA approved and some don't qualify for certain types of financing. Also, we will do our research upfront for you to find out if the condo association's finances are good and if there are any delinquencies in condo assessment payment or any litigations....
You need a Real Estate agent who would be an asset for you not just someone with a Real Estate license.

Hassan Boukhris
Real Estate Broker
Greater Boston Real Estate Services
greaterbostonre@gmail.com
617-780-0553
The mortgage approved is a va, no down payment is required. I interested in a va approved condo. Do you have any listings that are va approved? My Real Estate agent and I have done extensive research on this, that's why I am using this site for additional research. So far I have not gotten any answers to my questions. Just suggestions which are helpful, but I have already done what is been suggested. Thanks
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013
Stephen Bour…, Agent, Brookline, MA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hi, Mr/Ms Escobar ~

A good realtor will talk with you - it's a mutual interview - set you up with listings via the internet, set up appointments to view properties when you are ale to make the trip up and take the time to show you the areas that you are looking at.

You will have the best results with an agency based in that area, they will know more about the neighborhoods, schools, transportation, etc.

Feel free to give us a call if you need any further assistance.

Best of luck,

Stephen Bourassa
Executive Vice President
City Central Realty, LLC
617.738.7700
Mario Pavli, Agent, Boston, MA
Thu Mar 7, 2013

I would be more than happy to help as well.
Rafael Herna…, Agent, Roslindale, MA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hi

There are many good realtors in that area if you want feel free to call or email and I Candice help you out.
John Dean, Agent, Somerville, MA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
First I want to thank you for your service.

I can definitely help you find a high quality agent in that area. Please let me know how I can help you.
Need an agent with listing that meet my needs of a 2 bdrm va approved condo in lynn, salem, Lawrence, Chelsea, revere in massachussetts, Also no more than 1000,000
Flag Thu Mar 7, 2013