Butler, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

I have a middle score of 606 and a yearly income of 80,000. Can I qualify for an FHA loan?

Asked by Butler, Atlanta, GA Tue Jul 21, 2009

FHA loan requires:

620 credit score
2 year employment
3.5% or more down payment
Debt ratio

Try lower your debt and credit scores will increase

Also speak with mortgage broker for suggestions.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 21, 2009
My company will finance an FHA borrower who has a middle credit score of 600. The rest of the file would have to look pretty good though. This means that there is job stability, cash reserve after close, minimal credit user and no payment shock with the new payment.

I can do loans in California so feel free to contact me if you would like me to help. My toll free number is 877-933-3330 and my office number is 530-223-6244.
I would be more than happy to assist you in qualifying for an FHA loan. I do not need any specific minimum credit score to qualify your loan so a 606 is fine as far as score goes. Your income also seems very strong so you should do well to qualify.
If you would like to call and speak with me, you can do so at any time.

Luke Allison
Bank of America Home Loans
I would also recommend you go to each credit agency and object online to old and/or inaccurate negative items. If the company reporting them can no substantiate them, they will be removed and your score will improve! It is free, quick, and easy to object.